Monday, October 23, 2006

GraffitiMyBlog Wall #23

I decided to do something a little different to review Irene's Blog called Pregnant Pauses.
It is one thing to find a great blog by accident by clicking on a comment made in someones blog to see who wrote those kind or witty words to the blogger they visited, but it is another to find someones blog constantly refered to in acutal posts. I've stumbled on many blogs where Irene's Pregnant Pauses has been talked about, or directly linked to because of the post she made on her own blog caught that bloggers attention. So to review Irene's blog, I thought what about doing a simple search on blogger to see what the phrase 'Irene Pregnant Pause' would bring up. And how about five pages of hits to that search, and most are from blogposts that refer to Irenes blog from other blog authors. And here's what just a couple of them had to say:

Laura, from Name that Mushrome wrote:
"What Irene fails to understand is that the outfit does not make Wonder Woman. As tourist rep, mother, wife and by opening up as to what's in her heart she is Wonder Woman already. Visit Pregnant Pauses. "

Mimi, from Book Meme Central wrote:
"We're here to talk to about Irene and Pregnant Pauses, not Mimi's sudden urge to do extra leg lifts and fly to Brazil. There is a spirit about Irene that transcends oceans, blogwaves and even typhoons. ...

But I think there is more going on between Mimi and Irene for this guy keeps popping up in both of their blogs. And Irene freely admits that "I'm addicted to Reynaldo Gianecchini."

Two women bloggers having a little fun over a young model. Never happen you say? As my mother would say, "Wake uppa you head, he's Italian!" And that's a hard one for me to understand because my mother is Irish?----- Oh, I get it now, that's why my dad's Italian (as Frank, Francesco, gives his head a shake).

But seriously, Irene's blog Pregnant Pauses is a genuine treat to visit, not only in her writing, but through her photography as well. Until visiting Irene's blog, I've always refered to a "Pregnant Pause" as being that uncomfortable long silence on the phone when you had just asked a government representative a simple question.


Click here to enter, Irene's Pregnant Pauses
Click Wall for larger view

Foxxfyrre's Favorites and Updates from Irene's Pregnant Pauses

(Stay tuned here for links and updates)

Next GMB Rebel Artist


Previous GMB Rebel Artist



GraffitiMyBlog
Become A GMB Rebel Artist

Tour Foxxfyrre's Art Blog

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting my first ever attempt at some kind of artwork!

WOOHOO! You're the best, Frank!

I'm throwing a big, heartfelt kiss of gratitude your way....

MWAAAAAAAHHH!!!

So what if hottie Reynaldo get jealous?

BWAHAHAHA! :p

Frank Sirianni said...

You're more than welcome Irene, and eat that Reynaldo---I got a great big kiss :-)!

Mimi Lenox said...

Reynaldo? Reynaldo who?
You've been cyber-kissed by Miss Tourism. Move over young Italian stud, Frank's in the house.
Reynaldo Schmaldo

P.S. If Irene is through with Reynaldo does this mean I can have him all to myself? Bwaahahahaha.......

Frank Sirianni said...

I guess I can scratch Reynaldo off my potential GMB Rebel Artist lists cuz I'm in the house to stay ;-)

Reeholio said...

Wow, 23 now Frank. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful wall, Irene. Frank this is too cool--every time I log on, I see a beautiful new wall.

Anonymous said...

Queen Mimi: I suspect that it's NOT sheer coincidence that every time Reynaldo's name comes up in a blog post or comment thread, YOUR name pops up as well. Bwahaha!

Stud Frank: I've been referring loads of people to your site. You may have your hands full. But really, where else can one get the exciting chance to vandalize a wall without fear of getting arrested? :p

Frank Sirianni said...

Irene,
I guess you can say it's guilt-free rebelious artistic expression. :-)

Gem
Yes, the walls are getting very good, and the momentum is really starting to pick up! I've got a lot of blog reviewing to do this weekend :)

Reeholio
23, and then some. More coming in daily now--even from non-bloggers :-)

Woozie said...

Great wall, I especially like the lettering on "Miss Tourism".

By the way, whatever happened to my wall?