Monday, October 23, 2006

Around the Globe in eighty clicks with Mimi and Friends


Wow, this has definitely been quite a week. Mimi's Peace Globe is growing rapidly for Nov 7th is approaching quickly. Mimi recently told me in an email that she gets goose bumps when she sees a new globe come her way. So do I! I can't think of anything that I could be happier about helping someone with. After creating the galleries to house my art and the wonderful graffiti walls all you great bloggers created, I couldn't have been happier to create the peace Globe gallery as well. If you've made a Peace Globe and want it placed in the gallery you can use either submit links on this blog (in the Title at the top, or in my side bar), or on my Honk'n'Holl'r blog as well. You can also email your globe to myself or Mimi directly. Mimi and I are confirming each others list of Peace Globes so that we don't miss anyone.

Anyone that is familiar with Mimi's Blog (Blogs!) know that she has the informal title of "Queen of Memes" and she has used her 'royal moniker' to help get the word out about Peace Globes by starting a Peace Globe Meme. So to all GraffitiMyBlog wonderful Rebel artist friends that have submitted a wall (and those that are still pending--sorry I have gotten a little behind) your tagged! And it's an easy meme to do just send this link to other blog authors you know.

On November 7th, I will be going to all blogs that have posted their Dona Nobis Pacem blog post, if you are already a GMB Rebel Artist, I'll add a link directly from your Graffiti Wall posts under Foxxfyrre's Updates and Favorites to your Dona Nobis Pacem posting. For those bloggers that haven't created a Graffiti Wall as yet but have created a Peace Globe--well we'll see what I can do for you on my Nov 7th post. I'm sure I can come up with something.

If you do want a sidebar link to the gallery for your site or posting, just let Mimi or post a comment here and we will send the code for the Peace Globe Gallery as well.

You might want to stop by Billy Mac's Critique My Blog for he has generously donated his Rent This Space to Mimi for her Peace Globe effort. And according to Billy's figures, if only 1 percent of 70,000,000 current blogs participate that equates to 700,000 blogs with Peace Globe postings.

So I figure if all of those posts submit a Globe to the Gallery that comes to...
divided by max pics in gallery....
carry the 3....
conjugate the radical...
integrate by the cosine of Pi squared...
multiply(x) by the slope of the tangent line(t) incident to equator(E)...
minus 6(x(Lambda(t^1/3)) *2 E(sine^2(Theta(t^2))))...
plus 1....
.....equals a heck of a lot of Picasa web galleries to house Peace Globes.

(Mimi my head hurts---me old man whining about having to do math :-) ).

[Note to self--don't put a smiley near an end bracket in a bracketed sentence, makes it look like it has a double chin!]

But I'm ready, keep those Peace Globes Rollin in...Dona Nobis Pacem-Grant Us Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, those equations just made my headache worse. :-D

I'm supporting this movement, Frank. Will be sending my Peace Globe to Mimi shortly.

Your graffiti wall site is doing splendidly, too!