Saturday, September 16, 2006

GraffittiMyBlog: Wall #1

First off, I'd like to say a personal thanks to Rhys Postlewaight for the advice and suggestions he gave me for the Graffiti-My-Blog idea to help get it started. And a GREAT-BIG-THANKS, for being the first entry.
Rhys is running many blogs at this time, and I've been to them all. They all definately require a visit, and many return visits. And by the work Rhys put into his entry, I think he had some fun doing it. Great job Rhys, I really mean that. So please give Rhys (Reeholio) a visit at A World of Bloggers.

Click here to enter A World of Bloggers.
Click on Image for larger View


Foxxfyrre's Favorite Posts and Updates by Rhys:

Note: A world of bloggers is continually updated by Rhys, and every visit, there is more entries for each contry and territory that is listed. Rhys is a very prolific Blogger (he's currently running 10 blogs) all of which can be viewed from his profile. His Photography Blogs listed in his side bar are visually stunning for he is a wonderful photographer. Of his other blogs, A World of Reeholio is a great stop. I will be adding links to this post for A World of Reeholio and Updates for his Photo blogs. Because of the nature of A World of Bloggers, I could not possibly keep up to view all of the new entries to add to this heading. So stay tuned for additions to this post from A World of Reeholio, and from any of his Portfoilio Photography blogs.

Diamon in the Sky: A World of Reeholio (AWOR). Visually stunning!
The Evolution of Dance: AWOR. Really got me two stepping down memory lane. Damn, I'm gettin old.
Stress Test: AWOR. Five minute warning here. It's not polite to stare. Disclamer: I will not be responsible for grounded children should your test be "positive" and they be handy!

Stay tuned for more Fav's and Updates:

Gems Blog
Next GMB Rebel Artist

GraffitiMyBlog
Become A GMB Rebel Artist

No comments: