Saturday, September 16, 2006

GraffitiMyBlog: Wall #2, 3, and 4

These next three graffiti walls were submitted by Gale Martin a.k.a Gem, Gemmolina, and Gemstone. In Gems profile, she quotes a writing teacher, "Words are stones, feel the weight of them," and then expresses the impact that writing, and reading works of others has made.
Gem is a very gifted writer, and blogger. I'm almost embarrased to say that I've stumbled onto many comments that Gem has left on others blogs while I was 'blurfing', but till now I haven't stopped at either of her blogs. That will change. Gem, thanks for the submissions. They are more than I could have asked for, and I'm glad you had fun with them.


Click on the above images for larger view

Don't forget to let her know you've seen her wonderful walls on Graffiti-My-Blog
ttfn
Foxxfyrre

Foxxfyrre's Favorites and Updates from Gem's Blog:

The Eyebrows have It: A lot of serious (and not so serious) "pl'ucking around" in this post. Warning GPG +33 Advisory (GPG=Grand Parental Guidance)
Blogshpere Buddies: This was just a hoot! It even prompted me to alter my portfolio pic
Frantic Friday Flash: Enter the contest, or just vote on you favorite shor-short story. Great idea that is sure to provide many good reads, and attract many good writers.
Blogging from both sides now: A wonderful post!

Stay tuned for more favs and updates!


Julie's Blog
Next GMB Rebel

A World Of Bloggers
Previous Rebel Artist

GraffitiMyBlog
Become A GMB Rebel Artist

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm verklempt, Frank. What a kind post. It was sheer enjoyment painting those walls, so much fun that I'm just going to have to go play some more. It's an honor to be mentioned on your site. I can't wait to see others' walls!

Frank Sirianni said...

No Gem, the honor is all mine. I cant say how much the post on your blog meant to me. When you mentioned that you felt like a kid playing with fingerpaint, and how much visiting Rhys and 'graffiti-ing-up' the walls lifted your spirits, I 'verklempt-ed-er' more. I really can't thank Rhys enough for his suggestions, and thank you for the walls.
Have a great day, and I hope the sun peeks out finally.
frank