Friday, September 29, 2006

GraffitiMyBlog Wall #12

This next Graffiti wall is from houseband00, whose blog is entitled My Life with D (The Houseband Chronicles). Houseband00's blog is the most personal of the personal blogs that I have reviewed for Graffiti-My-Blog as yet. It is a very heart-warming, sometimes heart-wrenching stories of a single father raising a young son 'D', which he accomplishes by sharing music and lyrics, and poetry that he loves, and well placed conversations with close personal friends. Anyone, no matter if they are a parent (single parent) or otherwise, cannot leave this blog without being touched in some way. Touched by a person who truly shares the love he feels about life and child. I know that anything I type here will not do enough to express what is contained within My Life with D (The Houseband Chronicles), but it is said that a picture is worth a thousand words, so between the sentiment shared in Houseband00's profile picture,


and the great work he has done on his graffiti wall, expresses it all better than I can.



Next GMB Rebel Artist

Previous GMB Rebel Artist



GraffitiMyBlog
Become A GMB Rebel Artist

Tour Foxxfyrre's Art Blog

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks F! =)

I'm touched by your review. Makes it look better than it really is.

=)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Some of these graffiti walls are fantastic, Frank. Houseband00's is sensational. Again, what a great idea. I'm so glad this idea has taken off. Now, how do we get Prometheus to do it?

Frank Sirianni said...

No House!
My review is really what I think, and I think there is something for everyone in it, parent or otherwise!

Yes Gem the walls are really coming alond, and you can tell people are really spending time to create them. Prometeus, how do you tempt a God. Maybe there's a little something in my Italian descent that could come in handy--have to hit the mythology books--or should I say the family tree. lol
Frank

Frank Sirianni said...

darn forgot to spell check agin